Canine Pooltoy VRChat Avatar Base
Canine Pooltoy avatar for VRChat (Medium PC Avatar ~12500tris, Optimized VRAM usage, very good full-body tracking, use height scaling)
- Will work well for many Canine, Vulpine, and Hyenid characters.
- Contains sample scene, prefabs, and sample textures for the model for quick upload. Also contains a substance painter file and generated PSD files for recoloring or redesigning.
- Contains SDK3 configured gestures and animations
- Substance files set up for easy color-picking recolors or for complex edits.
- 7z files contain Substance Painter File for layered editing and PSDs for traditional layered editing.
- If you use photoshop exports, you may need to manually add texture bleeding/padding or you may see seams in game!
You should overwrite images used in unity to keep the texture settings as intended for a good toy-like look! Settings Guide for importing textures is included to show you what settings each set of textures uses!
Requires an up-to-date Substance Painter 2022 to edit
NOTE: 2D Visemes may have issues if you do not overwrite the images! You should replace the images for ease of uploading, for the animations, and for consistency!
The model is provided as a single purchase as a license to use the files.
To use this model, you will need:
- "New User" rank(blue)
- A basic understanding of uploading VRChat avatars
Package import order:
- Up-to-date VRCSDK3-Avatars
- Canine Pooltoy unitypackage, Contains required shaders
With this model you may:
-take re-texture commissions only if both you and your client have purchased the Canine Pooltoy asset, you can verify that that the client has purchased it by messaging me
-combine parts of my models or kit-bash onto or from other models as a commission only if both you and your client have purchased the Canine Pooltoy asset
-create personal kit bashes with parts of the model or create personal modifications of the Canine Pooltoy asset
With this model you may NOT :
-claim the model, base, or parts as your own, distribute files, or resell any parts or modifications of the Canine Pooltoy base that include any of the original files
-Upload the model to social platforms like Tower Unite, that do not allow private models
-upload assets for people to their account without them purchasing the Canine Pooltoy asset
-upload public models, even as a commission for client to clone without them purchasing the Canine Pooltoy asset
Updates may be posted if fixes or additions show up, please message me on Twitter(@Toasty_Sheeb) or Telegram(@MaitakeShiba) if you need help with anything, to suggest features, or give tips on issues that need a fixed release version.
Coupon Codes may be given to people who help with useful fixes and give details on how issues can be reproduced!
Publish Date: June 2022
Unity Package set up for use in VRChat