Avali Plushie VRChat Avatar Base
Avali Plushie avatar for VRChat (Good PC Avatar, Optimized VRAM usage, good full-body tracking)
Huge thank you to Microrapter for sponsoring this project!
- Contains sample scene, prefabs, and sample textures for the model for quick upload. Also contains a substance painter file for recoloring or redesigning.
- Contains SDK3 configured gestures, puppet control, and various animations
- Substance files set up for easy color-picking recolors or for complex edits.
- 7z files contain Substance Painter File for layered editing.
- Substance painter files may require intermediate knowledge of layers and masking, to make more complex edits than swapping colors (I may take retexture commissions).
- PLEASE READ the PSD texture guide included in the 7z file in order to get better results and to access the compressed file. Please do not share the "password" on it with others, just tell them how to find it!
You should overwrite images used in unity to keep the texture settings as intended for a good plush-like look!
The model is provided as a single purchase as a license to use the files.
To use this model, you will need:
- "New User" rank(blue)
- A basic understanding of uploading VRChat avatars
Package import order:
- Up-to-date VRCSDK3-Avatars
- Avali Plushie unitypackage, Contains required shaders
With this model you may:
-take re-texture commissions only if both you and your client have purchased the Avali Plushie asset, you can verify that that the client has purchased it by messaging me
-combine parts of my models or kit-bash onto or from other models as a commission only if both you and your client have purchased the Avali Plushie asset
-create personal kit bashes with parts of the model or create personal modifications of the Avali Plushie asset
With this model you may NOT :
-claim the model, base, or parts as your own, distribute files, or resell any parts or modifications of the Avali Plushie base that include any of the original files
-Upload the model to social platforms like Tower Unite, that do not allow private models
-upload assets for people to their account without them purchasing the Avali Plushie asset
-upload public models, even as a commission for client to clone without them purchasing the Avali Plushie asset
Updates may be posted if fixes or additions show up, please message me on Twitter(@Toasty_Sheeb) or Telegram(@MaitakeShiba) if you need help with anything, to suggest features, or give tips on issues that need a fixed release version.
Coupon Codes may be given to people who help with useful fixes and give details on how issues can be reproduced!
Publish Date: April 2022
Unity Package set up for use in VRChat